One-time fee (non-refundable) - $200.00
Half Year (1 Semester) $5 000.00
Full Year (2 Semesters) $10 000.00
Homestay Location Fee
Initial Homestay Placement $400
- If transfer of homestay is requested, a fee of $100 may be applied
Half Year (1 Semester) $3 250.00 ($650 per month for five months)
Full Year (2 Semesters) $6 500.00 ($650 per month for ten months)
- If an airport pick-up in Calgary is required, the fee is $200.00 return. (All fees are priced in Canadian Dollars)
- Homestay is arranged through the Medicine Hat School District.
Half Year (1 Semester) $250.00
Full Year (2 Semesters) $500.00
In the event that an applicant does not come to Canada or decides to leave the Medicine Hat School District No. 76 for personal reasons, a portion of the paid tuition fee will be refunded. All requests must be made in writing. The following refund procedures will apply to International Students:
- Full refund, less application and administrative fees ($200.00), if the visiting student authorization is not approved by Canada Immigration (student must include letter of rejection from High Commission).
- Two-thirds (2/3) of tuition fee, if the student withdraws prior to the commencement of the program.
- One-half (1/2) of tuition fee, if the student withdraws any time between commencement and the end of the first calendar month of the program.
- No refund of the tuition fees if the student withdraws after the first calendar month of the program.
- If the student is found to be in violation of school rules (i.e. chronic absenteeism, drinking alcohol, taking drugs, etc.) there is no refund and the student is sent home at parent's expense.
- Students receiving Landed Immigrant Status mid-year (October - June) will not receive a refund.