Financial Services, under the direction of the Assistant Secretary-Treasurer and is responsible for the following:
- Accounts Payable and Vendor Payments.
- Purchasing Cards.
- Accounts Receivable and Collections.
- Personal or Individual PD Account Inquiries.
- Payroll Services
- Monthly and year-end financial reporting.
- Oversight of internal control systems to ensure accountability and safeguarding of district assets.
- Purchasing oversight and Posting of RFPs on Alberta Purchasing Consortium (APC).
- Insurance Certificates and General Insurance Inquiries.
- International Travel Risk Assessment.